kalau kita melihat pertanyaan ini sering tidak menemukan jawaban dan cara penyelesaianya. kita sudah mencarinya kesana sini diinternet. Untuk menyelesaikan pertanyaan yang sulit tersebut, faq.co.id telah menyiapkan soal beserta caranya. Mulai dari kelas 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 juga tersedia secara gratis.
diharapkan dengan adanya jawaban soal ini dapat mempermudah kamu dalam belajar di rumah maupun disekolah saat diberikan tugas oleh bapak/ ibu guru. materi yang disediakan sangat lengkap mulai matematika, ipa, ips, penjaskes, kimia, fisika, ekonomi, dan materi pelajaran lainya. oke teman teman jangan berlama lagi mari simak pertanyaan dan penjelasan lengkapnya dibawah ini ya.
Read the following text and complete the statement!
The refrigerator is one of the most important areas to focus on when you’re cleaning your kitchen. Housing both raw and cooked foods as well as drinks and condiments, it’s vital that the appliance is kept clean and hygienic to reduce the risk of food poisoning. However, cleaning the refrigerator isn’t quite as straightforward as cleaning other areas of the kitchen, and certain products shouldn’t be used to clean the fridge.
Once you have all your kitchen cleaning products to hand (remember: no disinfectant!), it’s time to consider how to tackle the refrigerator. Here are a few handy methods.
- It may seem obvious, but remove all food before starting. Even if you’re only using natural products, you don’t want to be reaching around objects. Having an empty fridge makes the process so much easier, and removes the possibility of contamination.
- Take out all removable parts, such as shelves and drawers. Fill a basin with warm water and regular dishwashing soap and leave these parts to soak before wiping and rinsing.
- Wipe all surface areas either with commercial wipes, or with a combination of dishwashing soap and warm water. Use a microfibre cloth or a good quality sponge – these cleaning tools will not fall apart and leave little particles behind in the fridge.
- For stubborn stains, mix a small amount of baking soda with a little water to produce a thick paste. Apply the paste to the stain and leave for an hour before wiping with a damp sponge or cloth. The baking soda should loosen the stain, making it easy to wipe away.
Meanwhile, to reduce the hassle when kitchen-cleaning time rolls around, there are a number of quick and easy ways to maintain the cleanliness of your refrigerator on a day-to-day basis.
- Be sure to regularly check through the products in the refrigerator and throw out anything that out of date. Mouldy foods can contaminate other items, so bin them!
- Clean up any spills as soon as possible. Spills can drip onto other foods, and can cause bad smells – especially if a bottle of milk leaks.
- Keep a small plastic box filled with baking soda at the bottom of your fridge. This baking soda will absorb any strong odors.
(Adopted from: https://www.cleanipedia.com/ae/en/kitchen-cleaning/how-should-i-clean-my-refrigerator.html (April 20, 2019))